Business owners need to carefully consider their Commercial Insurance needs, as it offers vital protection in a variety of areas. From commercially titled vehicles, to property, to employees business owners can safeguard their investment and lessen the risk of a scenario affecting its growth and presence in the marketplace.
- Commercial Auto Insurance – A vehicle that is used within the context of business must have its own policy; a personal car insurance policy is not enough. If your business uses vehicles to perform routine or occasional operations, a commercial auto policy is a must.
- Commercial General Liability Insurance – Bodily injury, property damage, personal injury, and advertising injury are covered with this policy. Many businesses can use this as a starting point for their liability insurance needs.
- Commercial Property Insurance – A commercial version of a Home Insurance policy as coverage includes property damage as a result of such things as fire, theft, and natural disasters. All businesses with a physical location require a Commercial Property Insurance policy.
- Workers Compensation – Employees that are hurt on the job rely on workers compensation for lost income and medical expenses. This is a coverage typically required by law.
- Business Owner Package – Small business owners can take care of many needs in this policy – it often includes vehicle, property damage, business income, property, and bodily injury, as well as other types of basic insurance needs.
CI Solutions can obtain quotes from several insurance companies and develop a comprehensive insurance strategy saving business owners time and money.